Hohmann & Barnard, Inc
Hohmann & Barnard, Inc was founded in New York City, NY by Herman Hohmann in March of 1933. The company serves both the Commercial/Institutional markets and the Residential market as the leading developer and distributor of reinforcement, anchoring and air barrier systems for masonry.
Hohmann and Barnard Textroflash™ Flashing a thru-wall flashing/surface-mounted flashing is a 40-mil thick composite membrane with a new, proprietary adhesive that offers even more tackiness than the original Textroflash. This adhesive is factory-laminated to rugged, polyethylene sheeting, yielding a flexible membrane that is suitable for application to masonry, concrete, steel, gypsum and wood. Textroflash™ Flashing may be used in thru-wall or surface-mount applications.
- Adhesive-backed with removable release paper, will not drool when exposed to UV or heat.
- Hohmann & Barnard recommends the use of Stainless Steel pre-formed soldered corners and end dams.
- UV-resistant for up to 120 days.
*Flashing with Termination Bar & Drip Plate
Hohmann and Barnard T2 – Termination Bar, which has a 3/8” flange on top for easy caulking, is used at top of flashing to secure it to backup.
*Fabricated from type 304 stainless steel or aluminum.
Hohmann and Barnard Drip Plates (Drip Edge)
Our Standard Drip Plate, furnished with a smooth, factory-formed hemmed edge for installation safety and uniform appearance.
*Stainless Steel Drip Plate
Copper-Fabric Self-Adhering Flashing
Hohmann and Barnard SA Self-Adhering Copper Fabric Flashing is a composite membrane consisting of a polyethylene film laminated to a 3, 5, or 7 oz. copper sheet to create a superior flashing that can also serve as a drip edge. It has a pressure-sensitive, clear adhesive that will not drool when exposed to UV or heat.
- Suitable for thru-wall or surface-mount usage.
- UV-resistant for up to 180 days.
- Highly resistant to oils and will repel most chemicals
- Extremely tough, with excellent impact and tear resistance.
- Maintains flexibility in extreme heat or cold weather environments.
- Asphalt-free composition compatible with a wide variety of sealants.
*Copper-Fabric Self-Adhering Flashing
Hohmann and Barnard Soldered Stainless Steel or Copper End Dam, Inside Corner and Outside Corner for use with H&B specified flashing for protection against moisture penetration at corners and end dams. Simply place underneath flashing for the ultimate protection against moisture penetration at corners and end dams.
*Stainless Steel End Dam *Copper End Dam