Dryvit NewBrick™ offers the industry a way to build more cost and energy efficient traditional looking buildings from the ground up in a faster and simpler way.” A game-changing innovation in exterior wall design that can be installed over nearly any solid substrate, including concrete and masonry, as well as over any Dryvit Outsulation® system. Commencement Bay Construction Products is proud to offer the Dryvit NewBrick Products. Contact us for more information today by calling 253.572.3456 or filling out a Product Request Form.
Lightweight is better!
- At only 2.45 lbs./sq. ft. before mortar, resulting in higher daily productivity
- Safer to work with-especially on multi-story construction projects
- Easy to cut and very little dust
- Compresses the exterior construction schedules
- More brick per truck lowers transportation cost
- Eliminates ties, pans, shelf angles, weight bearing footers
- Quick and Easy installation
- When installed over Outsulation® CI, the system includes air, water and vapor barriers, continuous insulation (CI), and a veneer that comes with a complete system warranty.
- Single manufacturer and installed by a single contractor simplifies jobsite responsibilities and reduces coordination between trades.
- Can be installed direct to nearly any solid substrate or a Dryvit Outsulation® system basecoat.
- Eliminates the need for support elements like shelves, pans or ties
- Easy to repair if damaged
- Simple yet versatile, allowing for decorative brick patterns and architectural detailing to be easily accomplished.
- Thermal insulation built right into NewBrick helps to reduce energy bills!
- When used in combination with Outsulation CI, it can contribute to LEED credits